I hate Sunday nights because it is a reminder of how quickly my weekend went by. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to have a LITTLE bit of a longer weekend? Steven and I didn't do much Friday night because I had to wake up early Saturday morning at 6:00 to go and help Mama set up for her yard sale. Then I helped Steven's sister move some furniture out of her bedroom to make room for her new baby, who should be here on or before the 29th of this month. After all of this, I joined Kathryn and Baby Lloyd for lunch, ice cream, and then some shopping. We then went over to Donna Tedder's for a jewelry party where the hostesses donated 50% of their profits to our Kiwanis club, how unbelievably nice of them!!! I believe after this long day Kathryn probably had to go home and prop her feet up, I seem to have this effect on my pregnant friends, like Natalie when Cooper and I drug her all around Crabtree Valley until her legs were so swollen :(.
Anyway, Steven has a 10 page paper due on Tuesday so needless to say I haven't seen too much of him this weekend...oh the life of a doctor's wife haha (just not the medical kind). I am very proud of him for what he is doing, it is just really hard not having him here as much and not having much time for each other. I did give him a surprise the other day...Lindsay and I had Kingston's 1 year pictures made a while back and I just got the CD from her and I gave Steven this picture for his office. He bought Kingston this Jersey (of course) for his first birthday and I had to get his picture made in it for him...anyway I love this little boy so much, how could you not??

No comments:
Post a Comment