Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kingston and Knee

This past weekend was so much fun! Steven and I cooked dinner and had my parents and Kingston over. Then, Mama and Steven's granddad came over and watched the ECU game with us later that night. Mama brought Kingston an ECU jersey so that he could root on the Pirates with us, I must say she got a perfect fit for him and he loved it so much he cried when we tried to take it off of him to eat dinner!!!


Kingston is talking so much and getting such a personality, he's starting to pretend stuff, like playing cars, etc. He has now started looking at me and saying Hold me LALA hold me...and what do I do, hold him! :) How cute is this picture of Kingston and our mom? I think this will definitely be a framer haha.

And here is Kingston looking oh so handsome before Homecoming at our church!

And lastly, if everyone could please pray for me because I have been having problems with my knee and I hope that I do not have to have a 3rd surgery. If they do surgery again, they will completely take out my cartilage, which isnt good...just say some prayers I go to the Doctor on the 20th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment